"Shhh....we are learning, but we think we are playing"

ABC's are all around us. We move, we create, we sing, we learn!

Beautiful morning to start a blog...


Well, here I sit blogging again. Why again? My creative first entry was deleted after previewing it. So here goes the second attempt! I didn't understand why people blogged and shared such creative ideas. Not that I think you should hoard them to yourselves, thank you for sharing! The idea of organizing, blogging, etc... was overwhelming. So, why do I sit here on a beautiful morning off from preschool with my laptop thinking of how to start my own blog? The list varies from this being a distraction from laundry, cleaning bathrooms and exercising to wanting to share my favorite found blogs and ideas with family, friends and parents! I know the latter part sounded so much more professional, but I will promise to always be real! I am a preschool teacher searching for ideas, but foremost I am a mother of two (ages 9 and 13). The list of responsibilities outside of preschool are endless.....chef, tutor, taxi driver, nurse, seamstress, housekeeper, counselor, friend and wife. Preschool allows me to still utilize my creativity, sing and dance without criticism, be greeted by smiling faces and feel like a rock star! Can't ever get sick of hearing excited children yell your name when you enter the room. What a way to start a day! Maybe posting my exciting finds here will save my friends from hearing ...."I found the cutest idea today!" Most of my friends children are at an age now that they could really care less about hanging "adorable felt clothing up with mini clothespins". Great idea by the way, totally using it for school! Ok....here goes posting, cross your fingers!