"Shhh....we are learning, but we think we are playing"

ABC's are all around us. We move, we create, we sing, we learn!

Letter B



Around the classroom this week we will see...
Building Blocks, Birds, Bubbles, Balloons, Buttons, Baby Dolls, Balls, Bears


We will move and groove by
Bouncing Balls, Balancing, Playing Basketball and Bowling and don't forget the Bean Bag Dance!

Colors: Blue, Brown and Black

Position words...Below and between


We will explore the sensory table filled with...
Beans, Buttons and Beads

And at the game table we will play BINGO!


There are a lot more B things to explore. Have a backwards day at home. Eat some bananas or blueberries! Read the Bearstein Bears! Play Baseball! Do some ballet!
Remember to come share with me, the extra B things that you see!

Writing the letter B
B - Big old B has a tall straight back and two big bellies 'cause he just ate a snack!

b - Draw a straight back just like me. Don't forget to add a belly for b.


Coloring Page:


Letter Bb Song (John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt)

Big Bobby's Baseball Bat and Ball
He loves to play all day
For words that start with B
The people run to see!

Words like Big Bobby's Baseball Bat and Ball
B B B B B B B


I'm A Little Bubble

I'm a little bubble,
In the air,
I can float,
Most anywhere.

You can blow me higher,
But when you stop,
I float right down,
And then I stop.