"Shhh....we are learning, but we think we are playing"

ABC's are all around us. We move, we create, we sing, we learn!

"Hang it out to dry"




If you read my first blog you might remember the comment about the cute laundry activity. I had to find these photos and post them for you. I will be using this for fine motor skills during "L" week, "C" week and "W" week. I am sure it will be especially popular with the girls! Not that all women enjoy hanging out laundry, in fact, I can honestly say I have never done that. Closest I have come to hanging out laundry is draping a pool towel over a deck chair. Anyway...I liked the idea of cutting the clothing out of felt. When I originally saw this idea on another site, I was thinking I was going to have to dig up my daughter's bin of old Barbie clothes. I will try to remember to post some pics of the kiddos at school playing with this next year. I guess that means I need to get parents to sign a release form? Oh jeez....I'm telling you, I might not make it. What if the photo just shows their hands? Hmm...

photo thanks to ....http://mymontessorijourney.typepad.com/my_montessori_journey/2009/03/my-entry-2.html